Saturday 3 March 2007

A time of Cusps

This all started as a bit of foothering with Firefox add-ons and a need to give vent to my frustrations with some persistent faults with the laptop I'm typing this on. Well, actually I'm typing on an external keyboard and reading off a monitor plugged into it, but you get the idea. Said monitor is the only reason the laptop is still here and not off getting fixed as one of the faults is a randomly flickering screen. That will change once I get through this busy period, also known as PeaceWeek 2007 which I'm somewhat involved in, and the "could you just sort this before you go" period before I go on sabbatical/study leave on March 10 (one week today!).

Anyway... I'm just wondering if there is anything else I can do with this online diary thing. Being on the cusp of a sabbatical, and on the cusp of a SIGNIFICANT birthday, maybe I can record some stuff as said events work through.

Something I realised the other day... I have sort of been blogging for years in that I write a monthly news email for a select bunch of people who support the work I do and pray for me. Maybe I should roll that into this, or tell them about this.

Is anyone reading this I wonder? (taps screen) Anyone who is will be well-confused as I have said very little about myself. You know I have a sick laptop which I have to limp on with for a while longer as I need it for something called PeaceWeek. You know I used to play in a band and I have people praying for me. Hmm. I'll keep you in suspense a while longer (he said imagining a world hanging on with breath bated) as it's time for tea.





powered by performancing firefox

No comments: