Friday 23 February 2007

Back to Front

I'm new to this keeping-a-diary-on-a-screen-rather-than-on-paper-and-letting-the-world-read-it thing. Previous attempts at the paper version way back in my childhood during the previous millennium proved short-lived, so may this. What got me started was fiddling about with Firefox additions and spotting a blog editor that can live in the browser... I'd just written a new bit in my Freeze log (see my previous and first blog) so, just messing about you understand, I published that. Anyone else have a love/hate thing with technology? Uh huh. Thought so. I should have done this one first, but hey, isn't that like life? Things rarely happen in the right order. Boom x2.



A word about the title of the blog. I played in a band years ago and to keep it interesting we developed a number of routines for soundchecks, one of them this variation on "Testing, Testing 1,2,3". I thought it might hint at a deeper meaning here... Can you spot it? If you do can you let me know?





powered by performancing firefox

No comments: