Wednesday 7 November 2007

The Return of TTYYY...

...Whew - it's a bit dusty in here. First visit since April. It's all coming back to me now... a few weeks before my sabbatical started I began experimenting with the whole 'blogging' thing and used this Scribefire Firefox add-on to learn how to do it and my dispute with Apple at the time as something to write about. Mentioning to Apple tech support that I was blogging my on-going problems with them might have helped persuade them to sort it out - which they did very well once they had admitted fault - but if they knew how many people had been reading they might not have moved so fast..!

Anyway, I'm back from my sabbatical, have made a final entry on my Sabblog, and it's back here for more intermittent ramblings.

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: